Benjamin Schwartz, DDS FAGD
Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Fellow, American Dental Implant Association
Dr. Benjamin Schwartz is a graduate of New York University College of Dentistry. A New York native, Dr. Schwartz is a member of the American Dental Association,Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, and a Fellow of the American Dental Implant Association. Dr. Schwartz is always looking for new ways to make our patient's at ease. Using the latest in dental technology, combined with his fun personality, makes going to this dentist an enjoyable experience.
Dr. Schwartz currently lives in Long Island with his wife and children. He enjoys bike riding, magic tricks and spending time with his friends and family.
1.Oral Care For The Elderly. Perspectives in Gerontology December 2006:Article
2.Implementing Invisalign. Dental Tribune United Kingdom May 2010:Page 1,Page 2
3.Using the Invisalign System. Dental Learning Peer Reviewed Article, June 2010:Article
4.Invisalign and Aesthetic Dentistry. New York State Dental Journal Article, June/July 2012:Page 1,Page 2
5.CBCT For The GP. New York State Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Fall 2012:Page 1,Page 2
6. A Complex Case Treated with Clear Aligner Therapy. Journal Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics, Summer 2013: Page 1
7. Inter Proximal Respect!. New York State Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Fall 2015: Article
8. Marriage of Clear Aligner Therapy and Restorative Case. American Academy of Clear Aligners, Fall 2016: Article
9. Digital Dental Smile. New York State Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Spring 2017: Article
10. Guided Planning Surgery. New York State Academy of General Dentistry Journal, Spring 2018: Article